Returns & Exchanges
You can return an item up to 14 days after receiving your order. If you want to return your swimwear make sure that..
- The items are unused and in there original condition.
- The items still have the Meloonpro swimwear tags attached on the item.
- There is no stains.
If we receive a returned item in an unsuitable condition (dirty, stains or without tags) the refund will become void and the item/s will be sent back to you at your expense.
Return your item by following the steps below:
- Read the return policy above or at terms & conditions.
- Fill the requested information the return slip attached to your order.
- Contact us with your inquiry.
- Add the item(s) along with the Return Slip and put it into a insensitive package, if possible use the same package that your item(s) where delivered in. Then seal the package properly and make sure that noting can fall out on its way to us.
- Take your package to any post office service. (we recommend you to use a traceable shipping method when returning your item(s) to us. You can then easily see if we have received your items(s) or where your package is at the time.
Returns are at your own expense unless the item is defective or if we have sent you the wrong piece. Returns should be sent as letters or packages, not against cash on delivery.
Returns within Sweden: On returns and exchanges please use the enclosed Pre Printed Return Lable. By using the Pre Printed Return Label attached to your order when returning your item you accept the return cost of 39 SEK.
When returning your item from any country except from Sweden the returns are at your own expense and should be sent to:
415 23, Gothenburg
We are not responsible for returning parcels lost by postal companies.
Costums & Imports duty charges do not apply to customers in Sweden or EU.
We are not responsible and do not pay for the costs (ex. customs and VAT) that may occur when sending you a product or when we receive a return from a country outside of EU. Please be aware that you might be required to pay Customs & Import duties when you accept delivery of the items from your courier.
(We do not pick up returns with VAT or customs charges. If you are unsure how to declare your return/defect item please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before returning your item)