MAKING AN ORDER
By making an order on Meloonpro swimwear/ Meloonpro Mini you are offering to purchase a product subject to the terms & conditions. By placing an order on meloonpro swimwear you must be at least 18 years old, ensure that the details you provide to us are accurate, ensure that you are the authorized user of the credit or debit card and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the items. Orders made with 3 items or more will automaticly be sent with REK which require a valid ID when picking up the item at your nearest pick up point.
Meloonpro swimwear/ Meloonpro Mini keeps the right to deny/cancel any purchase requested by you. If we deny a purchase you will be contacted by the e-mail address you assigned when you placed your order.
PRICING & PAYMENTS
Each item is listed with the price including tax. In the shopping chart you can see the total price including taxes, VAT, shipping and payment. Terms of payment are specified in your chart and depends on the chosen payment method. Shipping terms are specified in your chart and depends on the chosen method of shipping.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Your right of withdrawal (withdrawal period) apply for 14 days. In the “Return slip” (that always is attached to your order) you should clearly mark that you wish to refund. The withdrawal period begins the day you receive the item(s).
You are required to keep the product in as good condition as when you received it. You may not use it, but, of course, carefully examine it. If the item is damaged or lost due the fact that you are careless, you lose your right of withdrawal.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
The delivery time and cost is indicated in the shopping chart under each shipping method or at Shipping and Handling. If a product has different delivery time it’s specified by the respective commodity. We are not responsible and do not pay for the costs (ex. customs and VAT) that may occur when sending you a product outsite of EU or when we receive a return.
Orders made with 3 items or more will automaticly be sent with REK which require a valid ID when picking up the item at your nearest pick up point.
NOT PICKED UP PACKAGES
For all packages not dissolving-out, we reserve the right to charge you the cost of all shipping costs, handling fee and handling fee is currently 200SEK.
COSTUMS & IMPORT DUTY CHARGES
Costums & Imports duty charges do not apply to customers in Sweden or EU.
We are not responsible and do not pay for the costs (ex. customs and VAT) that may occur when sending you a product or when we receive a return from a country outside of EU. Please be aware that you might be required to pay Customs & Import duties when you accept delivery of the items from your courier.
(We do not pick up returns with VAT or customs charge. If you are unsure how to declare your return/defect item please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before returning your item)
You can return an item up to 14 days after receiving your order. If you want to return your swimwear make sure that..
- The sealing through the garment still is intact (swimwear is a intimate product). Item(s) with a broken sealing can not be returned or changed because of hygiene reasons. This is to ensure that you as a customer not will receive a swimsuit or bikini that someone else have had to a intimate area. We provide clear information about this on the return form attached to each order, Terms & Conditions and on each product with a label that says: ”warning, remove this tag and there is no retuning me, I’m yours forever”. This means that you can not try on the panties or the one piece swimsuits without breaking the seal.
- The items are unused and in there original condition.
- The items still have the Meloonpro swimwear tags attached on the item.
- There is no makeup stains.
If we receive a returned item in an unsuitable condition (broken sealing, makeup stains, without tags) the refund will become void and the item/s will be sent back to you at your expense.
Return your item by following the steps below:
- Read the return policy above or at terms & conditions.
- Fill the requested information the return slip attached to your order.
- Contact us with your inquiry.
- Add the item(s) along with the Return Slip and put it into a insensitive package, if possible use the same package that your item(s) where delivered in. Then seal the package properly and make sure that noting can fall out on its way to us.
- Take your package to any post office service. (we recommend you to use a traceable shipping method when returning your item(s) to us. You can then easily see if we have received your items(s) or where your package is at the time.
Returns are at your own expense unless the item is defective or if we have sent you the wrong piece. Returns should be sent as letters or packages, not against cash on delivery. At exchanges we pay the shipping from us to you. On returns and exchanges please use the enclosed Pre Printed Return Label (only available in Sweden), by using the Pre Printed Return Label attached to your order when returning your item you accept the return cost of 39 SEK.
When returning your item from any country except from Sweden the returns are at your own expense and should be sent to:
415 68, Gothenburg
We are not responsible for returning parcels lost by postal companies.
We’ll, if you used your right of cancellation, we will refund what you have paid for the goods as soon as possible or at latest within 30 days from the date we received the goods. You must pay the return costs when sending items back to us. We always pay the return cost when sending back the so-called replacement items.
Meloonpromini.com is a website operated by Don’t be basic AB. A company registrated in Sweden under registration nr 559089-8853 and located at Bergsjödalen 55, 41568 Gothenburg.